With COVID-19 a concern for many, we are closely monitoring and taking in the recommendations of the CDC and other health authorities. At Optimal Physical Therapy, we are making it a priority to do everything possible to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. If you have any concerns, please Contact Us or you can find out more in our dedicated COVID-19 Update page.
Physical Therapy Home Health
Here at Optimal Therapy, we offer home-based rehab! Home health care is an innovative, home-based therapy program that allows our fantastic physical therapists to be there for your rehabilitation needs. Our physical therapists are prepared for the “where you need it” and “when you need it.” We understand that during the current COVID-19 pandemic, patients may require being seen in their homes rather than in our Optimal Therapy clinic.
What’s included in a home visit?
- One-on-one care with your physical or occupational therapist
- A personalized review of your current treatment plan
- Updates to your treatment plan, based upon your current status and needs
- Direct guidance through all aspects of your treatment program, including:
- exercises and activities to improve strength and motion
- self-care and home-programming
- balance and mobility training
- ongoing assessment of your needs
What precautions are being taken?
Our top priority is always to provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients. To protect our patients and teammates, prior to any home health visits, our therapists follow these steps:
- Therapists are screened daily prior to any contact with patients (temperature and breathing assessment)
- All patients are screened for exposure and/or symptoms prior to each treatment session
- All of our therapists are following strict safety guidelines and taking COVID-19 precautions during treatments including:
- We will not bring any outside equipment into a patient’s home unless absolutely necessary for treatment, if so, equipment is sanitized with CDC endorsed wipes
- All therapists will use EPA and CDC approved hand-sanitizer prior to entering a patient’s home
What about my insurance coverage?
Our friendly teammates will review all details of your coverage with you personally and answer any and all of your questions. We have found that most insurers cover therapy sessions in your home in the same manner that they do sessions in the clinic
During the current crisis, many insurers are updating their plans frequently. We are constantly reviewing the scope of coverage for all of our payers and will guide you through your care options based upon real-time updates.
How do I schedule a Home Health Therapy Session?
Currently, the only Optimal Therapy clinic offering Home Health Therapy is our Postal Location in Pahrump.
We will walk you through the scheduling process and get you scheduled with one of our caring therapists!